1. Click on the “Forgotten your password?” link shown below, or navigate to this link: https://esource.cambridge.org/password/remind
2. You will then be shown a reset password prompt. Enter the email address you registered your account with and click ‘Reset’
3. This will trigger an email sent to your address (provided an account matching your email address exists on the system) with instructions on how to reset your password.
4. When you receive the email, the link within will take you back to the eSource website, where you will be asked to enter your email address and a new password.
5. Once you have entered your new password and clicked 'Save', you should be able to login to your account with your new details.
Please note: if you cannot find the password reset email in your inbox after a few minutes, it may have been filed in your Spam/Junk folder.