There are two types of files meant to be used on Mac
- .dmg files
- Double-click the DMG file to make its content available (the name will show up in the Finder sidebar), and a window opens also showing the content.
- Drag the application from the DMG window into the Applications directory to install (you may need an administrator password).
- Wait for the copy process to finish.
- Eject the DMG.
- Delete the DMG from the Downloads directory.
2. .zip files (with .html document)
You will have to open the ZIP file and inside you will find an .html file, double click this file, your e-Source material will open in your default browser.